Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How Medsocial Helped Me Through A Difficult Time

Ever since I got divorced a couple of years ago, I have had a hard time finding men. I do think I am attractive but also do work a lot as a set designer in the Miami area. In my search to maybe find another husband or at least a man to spend the rest of my life with, I decided to get breast implants, which was one of the worst mistakes I ever made because now they hurt and they even leak. Before I did this, I did not know my health info and my medical information that could not work with the implants.
I felt really embarrassed to talk about this with anyone, let alone anyone on the internet. But I felt the urge to talk about my life with people other than the friends that I have that have heard this sad song a million times. One day, I did hear about a social networking site called www.medsocial.com, and that it even has forum section for women who have regretted their breast implants.
I felt so relieved to talk to other women about what a bad decision it was to great breast implants and find out how they coped with the decision and even talked to those who got them removed, which I plan on doing soon. But Medsocial also had a forum topic dedicated to talking about relationships and sex. I did learn a lot from other women and men, who are my age about being single today.
Having implants was not a great idea and now I feel bad about ever thinking that it would help me with my life, sex and health just by getting them. If you are even considering getting any kind of plastic surgery, I would stronly suggest you know all of your health information and all of you medical info so that you will be as safe as possible before you go into surgery.
I was very fortunate to find Medsocial, if I did not, I would probably be spending thousands in therapy. I would recommend it to anyone, even if they are 100% healthy. It is a great experience.

No comments: